Take pride in your course!
It's important for everyone to maintain the quality of the golf course, by repairing ball marks, filling in divots, raking the bunkers, observing the cart-traffic directional ropes, and keeping golf carts off tee boxes and away from the greens. Remember that carts may be asked to remain on the paths for maintenance reasons (too wet, application of chemicals, etc.).
Please also be aware of your pace of play and let faster players play through. While five-somes are permitted, we need to be conscious of those behind us. New members and Junior golfers are encouraged to meet with one of the pros for a little Q & A time about golf-course regulations.
- Golf guest privileges are granted to Full Golf Category Members only.
- All players must be registered at the Golf Shop before beginning play.
- Members may entertain no more than four (4) guests on any weekend or holiday.
- Members are responsible for informing their guests of the proper dress codes and conduct.
- Members are responsible for all charges incurred by their guests.
- Payment of guest fees permits play for that round only.
- Guests of a Member must be accompanied by the Member unless approved in advance by the Head Golf Professional.
- House Guests, those guests of a member who live outside a radius of fifty (50) miles of The Club, when properly pre-registered with the Club, may play golf as an accompanied or unaccompanied Guest upon payment of the applicable guest and cart fee each time they play golf.
- Guests and House Guests may not play golf prior to 10:00 a.m. on Saturdays unless permission is secured in advance from the Head Golf Professional.
- A Sports Member may play golf not more than one (1) time per calendar month not to exceed six (6) times per calendar year, provided said Member pays the applicable guest fee. A Sports Member does not enjoy guest privileges and may not play on a weekend or any other day that is restricted by the Head Golf Professional.
- Members' children under eighteen (18) years of age are not permitted to have guests unless accompanied by a Member or unless permission is secured from the Head Golf Professional. Junior players--those under eighteen (18) years of age--may not begin play between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on weekdays and not before 12:00 noon on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, except at the discretion of the Head Golf Professional.